Monday, July 1, 2019

HTTP Error 411. The request must be chunked or have a content length in VSTS web test 2017

Problem: 
I recorded a web test and while playing back , one of my request is failing with error :
HTTP Error 411. The request must be chunked or have a content length.  when I try to replay this request with same data in fiddler or postman, request is returning status code 200. 
















Analysis
  • I verified headers  , query string parameters in the request but I don't see any difference. 
  • When i verify in App insights, I don't see this request in app insights. 
Solution : 
  • Create a new request 
    • right click on next request and click on insert new request . 
    • copy URL from failing request 
    • Copy query string parameters and headers from failed request. 
    • delete failed request . 
  • Execute web test .. request is successful with http status code - 200.  

No comments:

Post a Comment